Old digital layouts - Part 2

Like I said in a previous post I found some old cards and layouts that I haven't posted anywhere and wanted to share them with you.

 My hubby is a photographer and our daughter loves having her photo taken by her dad. She got this Tinker Bell costume from her grandparents and asked her father if he could take her to the studio for a photo session of her new costume, and of course her daddy didn't disappoint.

I have a great group of girlfriends that I had the great fortune of meeting when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2007. We all have kids born in January, February and March of 2008 and have kept in close contact over the years. Every year we have a small Christmas gathering for our kids, their siblings and the parents, and of course we can't have a Christmas gathering without Santa Claus :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment