My first digi page - Hugsi

After Sir asked me to join the kaBoks Creative Team I got the chance to have a sneak peak at all the beautiful digi kits her talented designers are creating and although I´ve never created a digi page in my life I decided I had to give it a go with all those beautiful products.

So here you have it, my first ever digi page wooho :)


This is a picture of my daughter sitting in the car looking out the window really deep in thought.  The title "Hugsi" would probably be translated as "Thinking" in English.

I created this page mostly with The Basics Kit kaBoks by Siri.  I have to say that I´m in love this this kit.  The colors are beautiful and I it can be used in so many ways.  You can either buy it as a Collection or parts of it.

I did two other elements from other kits, they are:
All digital elements can be bought of course at the kaBoks Shop :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment