More digi pages using the fabulous kaBoks kits

I just love playing with these digital kits and it so much fun to use whole kits or mix and match between a few of them.

I wanted to share with you more digi pages that I created as a CT for kaBoks.



The layout is made mostly from Tammy Circeo´s Sweet Stuff kit

But I also used elements from these kits:


This page is made almost entirely with Lana Koopman´s Flower Fun Kit.  The colors in this kit always make me smile.  They are so bright and vibrant and were perfect for these photographs.

Other elements used:
All the text is in Icelandic. The title roughly translates to "This is how you eat corn on the cob" and the text says that this was the first time my daughter had corn on the cob and she loved it and wanted to have it with every meal. She was showing me the best way to eat it when I took the pictures.


I had the perfect picture for this kit so I decided to create something Big Grin  I just love this picture of my daughter.  It makes me smile everytime I look at it and this kit just fitted it perfectly.

The page is made mostly from Lana Koopman´s The Air Up There kit.

Other elements:
  • Kim Hackworth´s Celebrate Everyday Life - Blue brad and staple
  • Sara McCarthy´s Celebrate Everyday Life - Flower chain
  • Tammy Circeo´s Celebrate Everyday Life - Flower Stickers
  • Siri´s Basics - Masks 1
The Celebrate Everyday Life kit is something our wonderful and talented designers put together for the opening of the kaBoks website and is something that you can get for free just by going over to the blog and signing up for their newsletter.  Just click here!!!

The text translates roughly to:  My beautiful, ever smiling and happy smurf, one smile from you can change darkness into light.

Translates really badly haha, and the reason it says smurf is simply because we refer to her very often as our smurf, in Icelandic the translation for smurf (strumpur) is often used for kids or short people

0 comments:

Post a Comment